Pop art portraits with Procreate class
What is pop art? It’s a brightful style with bold colors, using only straight lines to create strong images.
Let’s have a look at the different chapters of the class:
1. How to select a reference photo, either a personal one, or one from internet. I have gathered for you a lot of copyright free images on a Pinterest board., and the photo used in class is downloadable in the resource section.
2. How to sketch from this photo, simply by tracing on it with straight lines.
3. How to select and fill the shapes created from the previous sketch. I include a color palette swatches in the resource section from where you can pick up your colors.
4. How to tweak the colors and check your values on the final image
5. How to fill the shapes with textures and how to add textures on top of the solid colors, for a very different look.